Bay and Bow bay uPVC windows…
Here at PRP Windows Ltd we supply and install a truly large range of excellent quality, value for money UPVC double glazed bay and bow bay windows.
Bay windows are perfect for a wider view of the outside world, bay windows also allow more natural light to enter your home and can even help to create more space. with the perfect design a bay window will further enhance the look of your home.
Bow bay windows, these are perfect for those that desire to further enhance their homes appearance and make it truly stand out from the rest of the street, bow bays can be a direct replacement for example an existing lounge or dining room window, with the correct design choice for the windows and then the canopy, your home will be transformed.
- High Security locks, and locking handles all as standard.
- Internally glazed for increased security, glass cannot be removed from outside.
- Excellent noise reduction for increased quiet in the home.
- Low maintenance uPVC, no more painting.
- Energy rated, high performance double glazing
- Up to 80% less condensation
- Locking night vent position as standard
- Leaded and decorative glazing options
- Georgian inserts and Astrical bar options
- Large range of colours and wood effects
- 10 year comprehensive guarantee
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee with deposit indemnity
Let us help improve your home!
Choose PRP Windows windows for your new or replacement uPVC windows and together we can make your Sussex or Surrey home more stylish, secure and more energy efficient! By choosing A-Rated double glazed windows from PRP Windows you could reduce your home heating bills by up to 20% per year! Reduce your carbon footprint and even reduce condensation by up to 80%.
If you would like to find out more about our range of uPVC bay and bow bay windows and energy rated double glazing you are always welcome to visit us at our office in Ivy Arch Road, Worthing, BN14 8BX, or alternatively please give us a call on 01903 201822, or simply fill out the form on this page, and one of us will call you back to discuss your requirements, or even arrange a visit at a time to suit you. We would be delighted to answer any questions you may have, discuss your requirements and provide a free, no-obligation quotation.